We encourage you to get vaccinated when you are eligible. To check your eligibility and book an appointment go to health.gov.au/covid19-vaccines or call 1800 020 080 or speak with your GP.
• To protect you, your family and loved ones against COVID-19
• To protect the health of our local community
• To make outbreaks much less likely
• To reduce the need for restrictions which impacts us all, and affects our lifestyle, jobs and businesses
• To save lives and livelihoods
• Participating general practices
• Gold Coast Health vaccination centres
• GP Respiratory Clinics/ Commonweath vaccination clinics
For more details see the Australian Government Vaccine Eligibility Checker
For trusted advice about COVID-19 vaccines and the vaccination program, visit:
• Australian Government Department of Health or Queensland Health website
• Talk to your GP
• Contact the 24 hour National Coronavirus Helpline on 1800 020 080.